Toll Free No: 1800-103-7212


Industry witnesses high premium growth after couple of subdued....

December 27, 2019|Dhwanik Shah|Insurance & NPS

Total weighted received premium for the month of November`19 stood at a 5-month high figure at Rs. 13297 crore. The industry saw a 110% growth on the back of a low base effect of just Rs.6333 crores a year back.LIC leads the industry growth yet again as it witnesses a 104% growth in the individual weighted premium at 4422 crores as opposed to a tepid growth of 27% shown by the private players a....

Read More

Industry growth on Individual WRP falls to a 10 month low

November 01, 2019|Dhwanik Shah|Insurance & NPS

The Individual Weighted received Premium of the Life Insurance industry witnessed a negative growthof 3% for the first time in the past 10 months.Private players in the individual space saw a marginal 3% growth while the LIC witnessed a 11% fall in the individual weighted premium.Total weighted received premium of the life insurance industry witnessed 14% growth rate for the month of September`....

Read More

LIC continues to outperform the private rivals in Q1FY20

September 05, 2019|Dhwanik Shah|Insurance & NPS

The Individual Weighted received Premium of the Life Insurance industry grew at 17% YoY for the monthof July 2019. The growth was predominantly led by the private players who witnessed a 22% growth forthe month while LIC saw a 10% growth.The new business growth rose 6% in the month of July from 20219 crores to 21509 crores.Total weighted received premium grew at 77% on the back of high growth i....

Read More

Buy Winsurance and Not Just Insurance

June 08, 2017|Debanjali Sengupta|Insurance & NPS

You must be surprised to come across the term `Winsurance`. Must be thinking what`s this now, is it a term coined for fooling people with a new kind of marketing gimmick? Well, this term Winsurance has been specially fabricated for establishing the fact that buying the right health insurance policy can indeed bring in a win-win situation for both the insurer and th....

Read More

5 Important Things You Must Take into Account While Buying a H....

April 19, 2017|Debanjali Sengupta|Insurance & NPS

A health insurance has become an inevitable thing in today’s era of skyrocketing medical expenses. If you do not have one for you and your family, you are guaranteed to end up shedding a huge amount of money on medical bills. But choosing the right health insurance plan keeping yours and your family’s requirement in mind is not a cake piece, rather a serious decision and tricky as well, es....

Read More

A Complete Guideline for Choosing the Right Term Insurance

March 15, 2017|Debanjali Sengupta|Insurance & NPS

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live” ~ Norman Cousins.So, get rid of your greatest fear what will happen to your family if you have an early death by securing their financial future with a ‘Term Insurance’ plan. Term Insurance is the most traditional form of life insurance wherein the insured gets a full coverage for a defined period o....

Read More
avatar-dummy.jpgAkash BachhawatResearch Analyst
avatar-dummy.jpgDhwanik ShahResearch
Romit_Barat_Romit_Barat.jpgRomit BaratVice President & Sales Head - PMS
Debanjali_Sengupta_debanjali.JPGDebanjali SenguptaContent Writer
Kamal_Kasera_Kamal_Kasera.pngKamal KaseraFixed Income and Currency Researcher
Shailendra_Kumar_Shailendra_Kumar.pngShailendra KumarCo-Founder & CIO
Naveen_Kumar_Dubey_Naveen.jpgNaveen Kumar DubeyFundamental research analyst
Anurag_Arora_Anurag.jpgAnurag AroraFundamental research analyst
Rubi_Burman_Rubi.jpgRubi BurmanNews and IPO Analyst
Krishna_Narnolia_2c2593de-0dc8-4a2a-947b-7bb05917f5da.jpgKrishna NarnoliaCMD & founder of Narnolia Group
Deepak_Kumar_Deepak.jpgDeepak KumarFundamental research analyst
Prakash_Modi_Prakash_Sir.jpegPrakash ModiAVP- Advisory
Vineeta_Sharma_Vineeta_mam.jpgVineeta SharmaHead of Equity Research
Atul_Mishra_Atul.jpgAtul MishraAdvanced Market Researcher
Pratik_Poddar_Pratik.jpgPratik PoddarFundamental Research Analyst
Sandip_Jabuani_Sandip.jpgSandip JabuaniFundamental research analyst
Sakina_Mandsaurwala_Sakina.jpgSakina MandsaurwalaAdvance Market Researcher
avatar-dummy.jpgKK MishraResearcher


current IPO
  • --
Narnolia Research & Advisory Narnolia Trading Platforms Narnolia Online | media Room