Terms & Conditions of Services
Broking Services (Internet & Mobile Trading)
We are SEBI registered Stock Broker of NSE/BSE/MSEI having SEBI Registration No. INZ000166737 and Depository Participant of NSDL/CDSL offering Stock Broking & Depository services to clients.
The Client agree and understand that all investment and disinvestment decisions are based on the Client's own evaluation of financial circumstances and investment objectives. This extends to any decisions made by the Client on the basis of any information that may be made available on our web site. The Client will not hold us or any of our officers, directors, partners, Authorised Persons, Sub Brokers, Employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates or business associates liable for any trading losses, cost of damage incurred by the Client consequent upon relying on investment information, research opinions or advice or any other material/information whatsoever on the web site, literature, brochure issued by us or any other agency appointed/authorised by us. The Client should seek independent professional advice regarding the suitability of any investment decisions. The Client also acknowledges that employees of the Company are not authorized to give any such advice and that the Client will not solicit or rely upon any such advice from the Company or any of its employees.
User Name and Password/Access to the Internet Trading System:
The Client will be allotted a Username and Password, which enables to establish the identity of the Client, at the time of accessing the Company’s Internet Based Trading System for availing the services.
The Client is aware that the Company’s Internet Based Trading System itself generates the initial password. The Client agrees and undertakes to immediately change the initial password upon receipt thereof. The Client is aware that subsequent passwords are not known or available to the Company.
The Client shall be responsible for keeping the Username, Password and login information confidential and secure and shall be solely responsible for all orders entered and transactions done by any person whosoever through Company’s Internet Based Trading System using the Client’s Username and/or Password whether or not such person was authorised to do so.
- The Client shall immediately inform the Company of any unauthorised use of the Client’s Username and/or Password and/or login information with full details of such unauthorised use including the date of such unauthorised use, the manner in which it was unauthorisedly used, the transactions effected pursuant to such unauthorised use, etc.
- The Client acknowledges that he is fully aware of and understands the risks associated with availing of a service for routing orders over the internet including the risk of misuse and unauthorised use of his Username and/or Password and/or login information by a third party and the risk of a person hacking into the Client’s account on the Company’s Internet Based Trading System and unauthorisedly routing orders on behalf of the Client through the System.
- The Client shall log off from the Internet Based Trading System and Browser application as well, at any time the Client is not accessing or using the Service and any liability incurred to the Client as a consequence of the Client not logging off the Service shall be borne solely by the Client.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of above Clauses, the Client shall immediately notify the Company in writing with full details if: • discovers or suspects unauthorized access through his Username, Password, or account, • notices discrepancies that might be attributable to unauthorized access, • forgets the password or • discovers a security flaw in Company’s Internet Based Trading System.
- In any of the above events specified in the above Clauses, the Client shall immediately change the Password. However, if the Client is unable to change the Password by reason of having forgotten the Password or Password having been unauthorisedly changed by some other person or for any other reason, then the Client shall immediately request the Company in writing to discontinue old Password; and thereupon Company shall cause it’s Internet Based Trading System to discontinue the use of the Client’s old Password and the Company's Internet Based Trading System shall generate a new Password for the Client which shall be communicated to the Client. At no point in time shall the Company be liable for any loss, whether notional or actual, that may be suffered by the Client on account of the misuse of the Password.
- The Client shall memorise the login information and not to record it in written or electronic form. It shall be the Client's sole risk and responsibility if the Client do record the login information in written or electronic form.
- The Client agrees to choose a Password that must contain a mix of alphabets, numbers, and special characters, which must not be readily accessible personal data or guessable combination of letters and numbers.
- The Client agrees to install the necessary safeguards and access restrictions to prevent unauthorized use of computer system and ensures that no other person except the client shall gain the access to the computer systems.
Transactions and Settlements
All orders for purchase, sale or other dealings in securities and other instructions routed through Company’s Internet Based Trading System via the Client’s Username shall be deemed to have been given by the Client.
- The orders and instructions and all contracts and transactions entered into pursuant thereto and the settlement thereof will be in accordance with the Exchange Provisions.
- The Company may from time to time impose and vary limits on the orders, which the Client can place through Company’s Internet Based Trading System (including exposure limits, turnover limits, limits as to the number, value and/or kind of securities in respect of which orders can be placed, the companies in respect of whose securities orders can be placed, etc.). The Client is aware and agrees that the Company may need to vary or reduce the limits or impose new limits urgently on the basis of Company’s risk perception and other factors considered relevant by the Company. The Client agrees that the Company shall not be responsible for such variation, reduction or imposition or the Client’s inability to route any order through Company’s Internet Based Trading System on account of any such variation, reduction or imposition of limits. The Client understands and agrees that the Company may at any time, at its sole discretion, prohibit or restrict the Client’s ability to place orders or trade in securities through Company’s Website.
- Though orders will generally be routed to the Exchange’s computer systems within a few seconds from the time the order is placed by the Client on Company’s Internet Based Trading System, the Company shall not be liable for any delay in the execution of any order or for any resultant loss on account of the delay.
- The Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, subject any order placed by a Client to manual review and entry, which may cause delays in the processing of the Client’s order or may result in rejection of such order.
- In case of a market order, the Client agrees that he will receive the price at which his order is executed by the Exchange’s computer system; and such price may be different from the price at which the security is trading when his order is entered into Company’s Internet Based Trading System
- The Client authorizes the Company to Close-out / square-off all his outstanding positions, which are not marked for delivery 30 minutes before closing time on the normal market or even before that in case available margin falls below specified limit. Any profit/loss arising out of such square off shall be at the sole risk of and borne by the Client.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for all orders communicated through Company’s Internet Based Trading System, and neither Company nor any of Company’s directors, officers or employees shall be liable to the Client, or to any other person claiming under or through Client, for any claims made with respect to the receipt and execution of any such orders.
- If Client resides or gives any orders to Company from outside India, Client agrees to ensure and represent that such orders have been given in compliance with any and all applicable law of the relevant jurisdiction from which Client orders are given, and Client further agrees that Client shall, when, in doubt consult or obtain legal and professional advice in or of the relevant jurisdiction. Client accepts that there may be taxes, duties, impositions or charges payable to relevant authorities in respect of Client residing or the giving of any order from outside India and the execution of such order, and Client agrees to pay such taxes, duties, impositions or charges as are applicable. Client further agrees to indemnify Company for any claims, demands, actions, costs and expenses the Company may suffer or incur in connection with or arising from Client residing or giving of any such order from outside India.
- The Client agrees to notify the Company in advance, in case of sale order where Client does not own securities (i.e. short selling).
- The Company shall have an absolute discretion to accept or reject any order or the execution of any order until (as the case may be) there are sufficient cleared funds or sufficient securities in the Client's Account, for settlement of the relevant Transaction.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company and Company’s directors, officers, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss suffered or which may be suffered by Client, arising from any delay or failure in the transmission, receipt, execution or confirmation of orders due to any breakdown, interruption or failure of transmission of the Internet, computer network, software, hardware, other computer devices, Internet system and any problem arising from the Client’s side.
- The Client agrees to indemnify fully and hold harmless the Company for any losses arising from the execution of order and / or instructions that got entered through the system at the Client‘s end.
- Losses due to delay in delivery of securities by the Client at the time of trade, shall be borne solely and completely by the Client. Losses for the purposes of this clause shall include auction debits, if any incurred as a result of non-delivery of securities on the settlement date to the exchanges.
- The client agrees that the Company may impose scrip wise surveillance or such other conditions as to scrip wise limits, etc. The client also understands that the Company may impose various surveillances which may differ from client to client on the basis of the Company’s risk perception and other factors considered relevant by the Company.
- The client agrees that if, for any circumstance or for any reason, the markets close before the acceptance of the Order by the Exchange, the order may be rejected. The client agrees further, that the Company may reject Orders if the same are rejected by the Exchange for any reason. In case of rejection of an order due to rejection by the Exchange, the client agrees that the order shall remain declined and shall not be re-processed, in any event.
- When the Client places a request to cancel an order, the cancellation of that order is not guaranteed. The order will only be cancelled if the Client’s request for cancellation is received and the order is successfully cancelled before such order gets to be executed.
- The Client shall not be entitled to presume an order as having been executed or cancelled until the Client receives a confirmation message from Company’s Internet Trading System.
- The Exchange(s) have the authority to cancel a trade suo-moto without giving a reason therefor. In the event of such cancellation, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the relative contract(s) with the Client
- All delivery to be effected to the Company for a trade, must be made within 24 hours from the execution of the sale order or one day before the pay-in date, whichever is earlier. Losses, if any, that may accrue in the event of a default in completing the delivery on the exchange by the Company as a result of any delay in the delivery by the client, shall be borne solely and completely by the client. Losses for the purposes of this clause shall include auction debits/ penalty charges, if any incurred as a result of non-delivery of securities on the settlement date on the exchange. No third party shares will be sold through the Company or third party payment should be made to the Company and client will be solely responsible for any violation. If the client has sold any securities from the exchange against purchase in previous settlements, such sale shall be at the sole risk as to costs and consequences thereof of the client.
- The Company shall be entitled to consider any sum or money or security lying to the credit of the client as margin received.
- The Company shall offer Electronic Payment Gateway for Net banking to its clients in collaboration with concerned banks. The client should avail this facility through the customer id and password given to him by the bank for availing net banking. The client agrees that he shall frequently change the password for safety measures and the Company shall not be responsible in any manner, if the password falls in the hands of unauthorised person(s).
- The client shall maintain such quantity of securities and such amount of credit balance (hereinafter referred to as margin) as required by applicable statute, rules, regulations, procedures or as deemed necessary or advisable by the Company Provided that the margin shall not be at any time less than prescribed margin. In case of shortfall of Margin, the Company may close-out / square-off the Client's positions or liquidate any securities placed by the Client. Please refer to the Policy & Procedures of the Company for details.
- The Client agrees and undertakes to immediately deposit with the Company such margin and in such form and through such mode as the Company may require as margin from time to time including during market hours. The Client agrees that the Company shall be entitled to require the Client to deposit a higher margin than that prescribed by the Exchanges. The Company shall also be entitled to require the Client to keep permanently a margin of a value specified by it so long as the Client desires to avail Company’s Internet Based Trading System.
The Client shall make the prescribed initial margin in the form of cash and/or in the form of securities (the “Margin”) with the Company simultaneously at the time of opening of the account and prior to commencement of trading. The Client shall be permitted to trade based on the Margin available and the quantum of the Margin shall be as decided at the sole discretion of the Company. The Margin is not interest bearing. The Company can set off whole or part of the Margin against any dues of the Client.
The client is also aware that the Company is required to deposit sufficient margin with the Exchange to enable all its eligible clients to trade subject to such limits as may be imposed on the basis of Company’s Risk perception and other factors considered relevant by it. However, there may be circumstances when the deposits made by the Company with the Exchange may not be sufficient in times of extreme volatility and trading terminals of the Company may get temporarily suspended because of the cumulative effect of non-meeting of obligation by various clients as per this agreement. In these circumstances, no client shall have the right to claim any damages from the Company for any loss that they might incur on account of such suspension of trading.
The client agrees and authorises the Company to determine the market value of securities placed as margin after applying a haircut that the Company may deem appropriate. The client undertakes to monitor the market value of such securities on a continuous basis. The client further undertakes to immediately replenish any shortfall in the value of the margin consequent to a fall in the market value of such securities placed as margin.
- The Company shall execute the trades only upon the realization of the cheques given by the Client
- The Company may at its sole discretion prescribe the payment of Margin in the form of cash (Cheque) instead of or in addition to margin in the form of securities. The Client accepts to comply with the requirement of the Company with regards to payment of Margin in the form of cash (Cheque) immediately. Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights (including the right to refer a matter to arbitration), the stock broker shall be entitled to liquidate / close out all or any of the client's positions for non- payment of margins or other amount, outstanding debts, etc., and adjust the proceeds of such liquidation / close out, if any, against the client's liabilities / obligations. Any and all losses and financial charges on account of such liquidation / closing-out shall be charged to and borne by the client.
- The Client agrees that any securities/cash placed by him/her/it as margin may in turn be placed as margin by the Company with the Exchanges/Clearing Corporation. The Client authorises the Company to do all such acts, deeds and things as may be necessary and expedient for placing such securities/cash with the Exchanges/Clearing corporation as margin.
- The Client’s positions are valued at the latest market price available (mark to market) on a continuous basis. If on such mark to market the loss incurred by the Client is more than the Margin available with the Company, the Client shall instantaneously pay additional Margin.
- Any reference in these terms to sales or transfer of Securities by the Company shall be deemed to include sale of the Securities which form part of the Margin maintained by the Client with the Company. In exercise of Company’s right to sell securities, the Client agrees that the choice of specific securities to be sold shall be solely at the discretion of the Company.
The Client agrees to pay brokerage, Exchange related charges, statutory charges, pledge charges and any other charges (including but not limited to security handling charges on settlement) as they exist from time to time. The brokerage shall be paid in the manner intimated by the Company to the Client from time to time including as a percentage of the value of the trade or as a flat fee or otherwise, together with the taxes as may be applicable from time to time on the same. The Client further agrees to pay any applicable levies, taxes, duties that may be levied on the transaction.
Electronic Communication of Documents
- The Company shall send to the Client by electronic means the contract note/trade confirmation of the trades executed, bill and account statement. The Client agrees that the Company fulfils its legal obligation to deliver to the Client any such document if sent via electronic delivery. All information contained therein shall be binding upon the Client. The Client shall lodge objection, if any, in writing or via electronic mail within a reasonable time period (30 days). The Client agrees that the Company will not be responsible for non-receipt of documents sent via electronic delivery due to change in email address of the Client. The Client also agrees that the Company shall not take cognizance of out of office/ out-of-station auto replies and the Client is deemed to have received such electronic mails. Non receipt of bounced mail notification by the Company shall be treated as delivery of e-mail to the client.
- The Client is responsible for the accuracy of information supplied to the Company through the use of the Internet trading facility or through such other means like electronic mail or any written communication. The Company accepts no liability for consequences arising out of the erroneous information supplied by the Client. In case the Client suspects that an error in the information has been submitted by him, he shall on an immediate basis intimate the same to the Company.
- This electronic communication may be in the form of email or an email attachment or in the form of a download available on the website. The Client shall download the said document promptly on intimation of the notice.
Risk Associated with Internet Trading
The Client acknowledges and accepts that the internet is an inherently unreliable medium of communication and provision of information services due to the public nature of the communication and that the accuracy, reliability and soundness of such means of communication and provision of services depends upon, amongst others, the service provides and the telephone, modem, cables systems, facilities and the like used and operated from time to time by such providers and other participants. Client acknowledges and further accepts that, as a result of such unreliability, there are risks associated in using such means of communication including the congestion, breakdown, interruption or failure of transmission of the internet service or any communication equipment or facilities, errors, omissions or delays in the transmission and receipt of orders and other data and information and in the execution and confirmation of orders and /or the execution of orders at prices which may be different from those indicated on the service or prevailing at the time the orders were given. There are also other risks involved such as unauthorized access, tampering, modification or alteration of the service and /or the system components and software used or comprised in the service which may result in the use, manipulation, retrieval or the theft or loss of data and information, including Client personal data.
The systems used by the Company for providing Internet Broking services are generally capable of assessing the risk of the Client as soon as the order comes in. However, due to any reason whatsoever, if the order is processed without sufficient risk cover from the Client, Client shall be bound by such trade and shall provide such amounts as may be required to meet the liability under the trade.
The client agrees that he/she/it shall not be compensated by the Company for any “Lost Opportunity” viz. notional profits on buy/sell order which could not be executed or real loss from delay in executed orders due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to time lag in the execution of the order or the speed at which the system of the Company or of the exchange or the delay in stock quotes or any shutting down by the Company of its system for any reason or the Company disabling the client from trading on his system for any reason whatsoever.
Representations and Warranties
The Client hereby warrants the capability of executing the present document and that the terms of the present are not in contravention of any rights of any party with whom such client has any agreements, at any time prior to the execution of this terms and conditions.
The Client agrees to provide and continue to provide all details as may be required by the Company, including but not restricted to PAN or Unique Identification Number and states that all details and facts represented to the Company are true and correct.
The Client is aware and acknowledges that trading over the internet involves many uncertain factors and complex hardware, software, systems, communication lines, peripherals, etc., which are susceptible to interruptions and dislocations; and the Online Trading Service of the Company may at any time be unavailable without further notice. The Company and the Exchange do not make any representation or warranty that the Online Trading Service of the Company will be available to the Client at all times without any interruption. The Client agrees that he shall not have any claim against the Exchange or the Company on account of any suspension, interruption, non-availability or malfunctioning of the Online Trading System or Service of the Company or the Exchange's service or systems for any reason whatsoever.
The Company states that it has complied with and will continuously comply with all statutory and regulatory directions to offer the Internet Trading services through the website and for dealing in cash and derivatives segment of the exchange.
The Client warrants that all or any of the securities deposited by him with the Company in respect of margin requirements or otherwise, are owned by him and the title thereof is clear and free of encumbrances.
The Client/s agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless against any loss that may be suffered by it, its customers or a third party or any claim or action that may be initiated by a third party which is in any way the result of improper use of user ID and password by the Client/s.
The Client hereby confirms and warrants that the Client authorises the Company to take all such steps on the Client’s behalf as may be required for provisions or to complete or settle any transactions entered into through or with the Company or executed by it on behalf of the Client. However, nothing herein shall oblige the Company to take such steps.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company shall not be liable to provide any legal, tax, investment or accounting advice or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of a security or investment.
- The Client also acknowledges that the Company’s employees are not authorized to give any such advice and that the Client will not solicit or rely upon any such advice from the Company or any of its employees.
- The Client agrees that in the event of the Company or any of its employee or official providing any information, recommendation or advice to the Client, the Client may act upon the same at the sole risk and cost of the Client, and the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
- The Client assumes full responsibility with respect to his investment decisions and transactions.
- The Company, its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and affiliates will have no liability with respect to any investment decisions or transactions of the Client.
Market Data and Use of Web Content
- The Client understands that each participating Exchange or association or agency asserts a proprietary interest in all of the market data it furnishes, directly or through the Company or otherwise. The Client understands that the Exchange or the Company does not guarantee and shall not be deemed to have guaranteed, the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of market data or any other market information, or any messages disseminated by it. Neither the Company nor the Exchange shall be liable in any way for incorrect, misleading, incomplete or outdated data or information and, if the Client acts on the basis of the same, he shall do so at his own risk and cost. The Client shall use the quotes received on the web site of the Company only for the Client's individual use and shall not furnish such data to any other person or entity. The Client is authorized to use materials which are made available by the Company’s web site for the Client's own needs only, and the Client is not authorized to resell access to any such materials or to make copies of any such materials for sale or use to and by others. The Client shall not delete copyright or other intellectual property rights, notices from printouts of electronically accessed materials from the Company’s web site.
- The Client shall not furnish market information provided by the Exchange to any other person or entity for consideration or otherwise and in the event the Client uses such information, he shall do so at his own risk and cost.
The Company does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The service is provided in an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The client agrees that the Company shall not be held responsible for delays in transmission of orders due to breakdown of the system or failure of communication facilities either due to the fault of the systems of the Company or of the Exchanges or otherwise or for any other delay beyond the reasonable control of the Company due to a breakdown or failure of communication facilities or for any other delay beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
All modification to this terms and conditions shall be made solely at the discretion of the Company and shall be intimated to the client on the website or in any other manner.
In the event of death or insolvency of the client, winding up or liquidation, or their otherwise becoming incapable of receiving and paying for or delivering or transferring securities which the client has ordered to be bought or sold, the Company may close out the transaction of the client and the client or his legal representative shall be liable for any losses, costs and be entitled to any surplus which may result therefrom.
The client is aware that authentication technologies and strict securities measures are required for internet trading through order routed system and undertake to ensure that the password of the client and /or their authorized representatives are not revealed to any third party. The client also agrees to indemnify the Company from any loss, injury, claim or any action instituted against the Company arising from the misuse of the password by any party.
The Company shall not be responsible for delay or default in the performance of their obligations due to contingencies beyond their control, such as (including but not limited to) losses caused directly or indirectly by exchange or market rulings, suspension of trading, fire, flood, civil commotion, earthquake, war, strikes, failure of the systems, failure of the internet links or government / regulatory action.
In the event of any provisions of this terms and conditions being held to be or becoming invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the terms and conditions shall remain otherwise in full force apart from the said provision, which will be deemed deleted. The parties shall however attempt to replace the deleted provision with a legally valid provision that reflects the same purpose as the deleted provision to the greatest extent possible
No forbearance, relaxation or inaction by any party at any time to require the performance of any provision of this terms and conditions shall in any way affect, diminish, or prejudice the right of such party to require the performance of that or any other provision of this terms and conditions or be considered to be a waiver of any right, unless specifically agreed in writing.
Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and, subject to the provisions of "Dispute Resolution" mentioned herein below. The courts at Kolkata, India shall have jurisdiction in relation to this terms and conditions.
This terms and conditions and all contracts and transactions between the Company and the Client pursuant hereto shall be subject to the Exchange Provisions, the Rules, Bye-Laws, Regulations, and other provisions of its clearing house, if any, the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act of 1956 and the rules and regulations made there under and as amended from time to time.
Any claim, dispute or difference arising between the Parties hereto in respect of this terms and conditions or any contracts, dealings or transactions pursuant hereto or any rights, obligations, terms or conditions as contained in this terms and conditions or the interpretation or construction thereof shall be subject to the grievance redressal procedure of the Exchange and shall be subject to the arbitration procedure as prescribed by the Exchange Provisions.
All notices, correspondences or communications issued shall be served in any one or more of the following modes of communications and such notice or communication shall be served at the ordinary place of residence and/or last known web address / residing address and / or at the ordinary business address of the party such as -
- By hand
- Delivery by post
- By registered post
- By email or fax
- By affixing it on the door at the last known business or residential address.
- By oral communication to the party or on the last known telephone number or on the recording machine of such number.
- By advertising in at least one prominent daily newspaper having circulation in the area where the last known business or residential address of the party is situated.
- By notice posted on the notice board of the Exchange if no address is known.
Any communication sent by the Company to the Client shall be deemed to have been properly delivered or served, if such communication is returned on the Company as unclaimed / refused / undelivered, if the same was sent in any one or more of the above modes of communication to the ordinary place of residence and / or last known web address /residing address and / or at the ordinary business address of the client.
We are an AMFI registered Mutual Fund Distributor. We receives commissions from the AMCs for the Fund schemes being distributed from our Website and offline channels You agree that we have not offered any Cash backs, Gifts or rebates from the commissions to influence you directly or indirectly to invest in the mutual fund schemes.
We have tied up with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Star MF platform to process all your Mutual Fund Buy / Purchase / Switch / Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) / Systematic Transfer Plans (STP) / Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) etc. and pass them to the relevant AMC and RTA for processing. The Payment Gateway available on our website is also provided by BSE Star MF platform. We do not offer all mutual Fund schemes for investing for our registered users and are not obliged to do that. We would only be able to offer schemes that are available on the BSE Star MF platform. We only distribute AMC products and do not warranty or guaranty the AMC or any mutual fund schemes that they offer.
Your details like PAN, Address Details, FATCA declaration, Bank Details and Documents, Signature, etc would be shared with BSE Star MF platform to facilitate your Mutual Fund order and Payment processing to be passed onto relevant AMCs and RTAs. Such records may be used by us/BSE/AMC/RTA, in physical/offline/Online mode, for authorizing the transactions that have been submitted by you.
We and BSE would be sending you messages on the Mobile Number and email ID provided by you to inform you status of your orders/ Investments/Portfolio/New schemes etc and this consent will override any registration for Do Not Call ("DNC") / National Do Not Call ("NDNC") registry. For investment in Systematic Investment Plans, your NACH/ECS mandate would need to be sent to BSE and further to your Bank for registration. Only post this successful registration and subsequent successful money transfer, your requests for subscriptions will be sent to the relevant AMCs. Subscription to the Fund Schemes is subject to realization of funds. The instructions would be processed for the same day if they are received before the cut off times prescribed by us and BSE. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to keep these cut offs ahead of the cut offs prescribed by AMCs and RTAs. Our cut off time are kept ahead of the AMC/RTA cut off keeping in mind the processing time required at our end for checking / validating and reconciling the order and the payments before passing them onto the AMCs/RTAs. AMCs are not obliged to accept any subscriptions to the various Mutual Fund Schemes offered by them.
We would not be liable to any loss of interest and/ or opportunity loss and /or any loss arising due to movement of Net Asset Value (NAV), notional or otherwise, due to any subscription/redemption/SIP/STP/SWP etc order not being processed, rejected or being delayed at AMC, RTA, Bank, BSE or us due to manual or auto processing, breakdown of technology systems and connectivity, website out of service etc. Any order placed on a holiday or after cut off time on the day just before the holiday would be processed on the next business day and the NAV would be applicable as per the respective scheme related documents. All directions given by you for SIP/STP/SWP would be considered as the bona fide orders placed by you and would be sent for processing to BSE and subsequently to AMCs and RTAs. You agree to these terms and conditions by registering with us.
Past performance of Mutual Funds is not an indicator of future returns. All Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme-related documents carefully before investing.
Advisory services require proper money management and psychology. You shall solely be responsible for all trading and investment decisions taken by you.
Trading in securities market are subject to market risk. One may lose some or all capital. You fully understand the risk involved in investment in equities. You understand that you are taking risks in investing in equities for possible higher returns. You expressly agree to assume such risks. You represent and warrant that you are able to bear investment risks and have the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved in Investment transactions.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the directors, representatives, officers and employees for any claim, suit, action, loss, damage or expense which you may incur as a result of your decision to invest in equities on our recommendations.
NRI clients must ensure that stocks recommended by us are not in RBI ban list before investing or executing the order with their trading member.
Past performance report are provided merely for information purposes and should not be regarded as a prediction or guarantee of any future results.
You acknowledge that you will exercise your own independent judgment in using any of the information and reports provided by us and that you will conduct your own research into the suitability of your investments as per your Risk Profile. You acknowledge that you will exercise your own independent judgment in subscribing the suitable package/s (if any) as per your Risk Profile.
You also acknowledge that you will complete the Risk Profile Questionnaire and comply with the KYC norms as described by SEBI from time to time.
National Pension System (NPS) is a perfect solution for retirement planning. It provides old age income with reasonable market based returns. It is based on unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) which is allotted to every subscriber for NPS.
We are PFRDA registered NPS POP and have launched an online NPS POP service on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). We have exclusive and sole discretion to select the Customers who would be entitled to use, access and benefit out of the Service. We also reserve the absolute right and discretion to decide on the criteria for selecting the Customers to participate in the Service offered hereunder.
The offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals, licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz., Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) and any other relevant authority that may be the regulatory authority of the Service.
The Service offered by us envisages a Customer opening a NPS account. Subscribers have the option to open two types of NPS Accounts under the same Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN):
- Tier I: Contributions done to this account are eligible for Tax deduction benefit. Withdrawals are restricted and subject to terms and conditions.
- Tier II: Subscribers can invest an additional amount in Tier II NPS Account. Subscriber is free to withdraw his entire accrued corpus under Tier II at any point of time. In case subscriber has not contributed even the initial contribution towards Tier II a/c, it will be automatically deactivated as per process. No tax benefits are available in this account.
The account can be opened by all Indian Citizens between 18 to 60 Years. Subscriber can enrol for NPS through the online application mode from the convenience of his home / office.